Sweet and boozy, this delicious dessert is made easy with our Voodoo Cold Brew Concentrate. No need to sit patiently in front of your espresso machine, waiting for the good stuff to appear. Just pour from the cask and you're ready to whip up the cream and mascarpone.
Top tip: Tiramisu is always best to eat the day after you make it. So, if you can resist the temptation, let it sit in the fridge overnight.
- 2 cups Voodoo Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1/2 cup marsala
- 3 eggs separated
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 250g mascarpone
- 300ml thickened cream, whipped lightly
- 1 large packet of sponge finger biscuits
- Cocoa (to dust)
- Combine coffee concentrate and marsala in dip-able dish.
- Beat egg yolks and caster sugar until thick and pale. Add mascarpone and whipped cream and gently combine.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks appear. Fold egg whites gently into mixture with a metal spoon.
- Time to get messy! Dip biscuits into coffee/marsala mix and arrange in one layer on the bottom of a 19cm ceramic dish. Cover with 1/3 of mascarpone mix and repeat layers, finishing with a layer of cream. Cover and place in fridge overnight.
- Sift cocoa over tiramisu before serving.
Note: Recipe is based on Tiramisu from Taste.com.au