We love our cold brew concentrate in a cask, it has a kind of fun vintage vibe while being super functional! Store it in the fridge for an icy addition to any coffee-style cocktail or your fave summer beverage. The great thing is you can even use our cold brew concentrate in a crazy range of baked goodies!
As Christmas is around the corner, we were thinking of something you could whip up as a decadent present for friends and family. Nothing beats chocolate, unless it's coffee of course, so why not combine the two; which is what we did! Here's our recipe for Chocolate and Coffee Truffles. And if you happen to eat half yourself, we won't dob!
Voodoo Cold Brew Concentrate Truffles
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon cocoa
- 500g chocolate (choose bittersweet, milk, dark - it's all up to you!)
- 2 tablespoons Voodoo Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
Method to your madness:
- Grab a large saucepan and heat the cream and 1 teaspoon of coco over a medium heat, stirring now and then, until bubbles appear at the edges.
- Remove from heat and add your chocolate, stir until smooth, silky and delish.
- Add the Voodoo Cold Brew Concentrate with vanilla extract and combine. Lick the bowl.
- Pour into a shallow bowl, cover loosely and pop in the fridge until firm (4 hours or overnight).
- Using a little scoop or a sturdy teaspoon, drop 2cm balls onto baking paper lined tray and pop back into the fridge for about 15 mins.
- Roll balls in cocoa powder, then, yep you guessed it, back into the fridge. Bring to room temperature before serving.